We are an enterprise-focused ICT subsidiary of the Vodacom Group and Africa's preferred pan-African Service Provider.
We offer digital ICT services and platforms to multinational organisations operating across the continent and the world, supported by industry experts on the ground in 29 African countries.
Our dedicated 24/7 customer service operations centre ensures that our customers get visibility of their operations from anywhere around the globe.
Our hybrid software defined Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) – Virtual Private Network (VPN) provides a secure connectivity platform for the flexible deployment of customised end-to-end digital ICT service, ranging from hybrid private-public clouds, converged communications, to smart Internet of Things (IoT) solutions across our extensive footprint.
- Managed Fixed and Mobile connectivity solutions to connect your entire business
- Multi-cloud enablement solutions for your distributed workloads
- Unified Communication solutions tailored for the future of work
- Internet of Things (IoT) solutions to help optimize your assets
- Giving you better cost efficiency and operational agility
- Underpinned by superior customer engagement
What makes us different?
- Our global footprint helps you operate from 4 continents into 47 African countries
- Our class-leading global service management suite enables you to deliver a consistent brand experience across your business estate
- With our 24/7 multilingual support across Africa, we speak your language
- Our flexible, hybrid local and international billing options offer convenient support for multinationals contracting models
- Our broad range of converged ICT solutions enable the digitalization of businesses, making us your ideal technology business partner of choice in Africa.
- 12+ years' experience supporting the internationalization ambitions of multinationals in Africa,
Let us connect your business to the continent.
Because we keep our business customers reliably connected, you can trust us to do the same for you. Email us to get a solution, tailor-made for your business
Visit Vodacom Business Africa to learn more