We are an enterprise-focused ICT subsidiary of the Vodacom Group and Africa's preferred pan-African Service Provider.
We offer digital ICT services and platforms to multinational organisations operating across the continent and the world, supported by industry experts on the ground in 8 African countries.
Our dedicated 24/7 customer service operations centre ensures that our customers get visibility of their operations from anywhere around the globe.
Our hybrid software defined Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) – Virtual Private Network (VPN) provides a secure connectivity platform for the flexible deployment of customised end-to-end digital ICT service, ranging from hybrid private-public clouds, Smart Collaboration, to Internet of Things (IoT) solutions across our extensive footprint.
- Managed Fixed and Mobile connectivity solutions to connect your entire business
- Multi-cloud enablement solutions for your distributed workloads
- Unified Communication solutions tailored for the future of work
- Internet of Things (IoT) solutions to help optimize your assets
- Giving you better cost efficiency and operational agility
- Underpinned by superior customer engagement
What makes us different?
- Our global footprint helps you operate from 5 continents into 47 African countries
- Our class-leading global service management suite enables you to deliver a consistent brand experience across your business estate
- With our 24/7 multilingual support across Africa, we speak your language
- Our flexible, hybrid local and international billing options offer convenient support for varying multinationals contracting models
- Our broad range of converged ICT solutions enable the digitalization of businesses, making us your ideal technology business partner of choice in Africa.
- 13+ years' experience supporting the internationalization ambitions of multinationals in Africa,
Let us connect your business to the continent.
Request a call back
Because we keep our business customers reliably connected, you can trust us to do the same for you. Email us to get a solution, tailor-made for your business
Cloud and Hosting
Internet of Things (IoT)
Vodacom latest stories
Terms and Conditions