Engaging with us
Interested in applying for funding? Below is a list of criteria for organisations who wish to apply:
You must adhere to or comply with the criteria:
- Be a Registered Non Profit Organisation;
- Projects must have clearly defined, evidence-based goals that can be tracked through their lifespan
- Projects must have monitoring systems in place to demonstrate their efficiency in running the initiative and their effectiveness in achieving the desired outcomes and impacts
- Distinctive and scalable – Projects must demonstrate innovation and, if proven, have the potential to be rolled out to other parts of South Africa to create a greater impact;
- Sustainable – Projects must be able to sustain themselves financially, technically and operationally once Vodacom Foundation funding has ended;
Please note: We do not fund:
Start up costs, sport sponsorships, golf days, beauty pageants, raffles, competitions, events, travel and international studies, television shows, production costs, conferences, exhibitions, shows and other related occasions, political and religious organisations as direct beneficiaries, commercial entities and labour unions, others Foundations and Trusts as direct beneficiaries or organisations that are insolvent or those who cannot produce acceptable audited financial statements.
Grants outside of South Africa
Vodacom Foundation South Africa considers applications from South African charities for projects in South Africa. Vodacom operating companies in Tanzania, DRC, Lesotho and Mozambique have their own CSI processes
Please fill out our online form with the required details and submit for application,
Alternatively, an application form (download PDF) can be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to (011) 653 6040. You can also post your application to Private Bag X9904, Sandton, 2146. Once your application has been received, you will receive notification via email or post.